Friday, April 21, 2017

Chic of the Week #389


A Big Thank You to those that joined in our
Colour Challenge this week.
So many lovely pastel coloured cards to impress.

It is always a hard task narrowing them down to just the one
but that is what I must do so
Honours this week go to Sandie Munro.



I loved the simplicity of this card and sentiment 
matched the spring colours nicely.
Congratulations Sandie
You are our Chic of the Week for #389
not the #388 on my Challenge Posting.

Please email me Ina at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com
so I can forward you your Chic of the Week Badge.
You are now in the running to be our
Guest Designer in June. Good Luck.
 
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our
Photo Week and Hosting this popular Challenge is 
Chris. I know you will love it. 


3 comments:

sandie said...

wow I am so honoured. Thank you so much xx

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card! Congrats, Sandie, a well deserved win!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats Sandie...Lovely Card!

Our Visitors