Friday, December 9, 2016

Chic of the Week #372

A huge THANK YOU to all who played along with us this week for Word WEEK. 
I can tell by the fabulous gallery that it was a perfect word to use at a perfect time.
You all out did yourselves!

So, Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be...


Lauren made a trio of Christmas Tree cards and this one really knocked my socks off!
I think the papers that she made and used look fabulous together.

Congratulations

Lauren...please contact me at wer4art@aol.com 
to get your Chic of the Week badge! 

I sure hope you will be back to join us tomorrow for TREND Week with Judy!

Take care,
Nanc'

2 comments:

Aneta said...

Congratulations

lauren bergold said...

Thanks very much, it really was the PERFECT word for me this week & I had so much making these cards! <3

Our Visitors