Friday, August 5, 2016

Chic of the Week # 354

A huge THANK YOU to all who played along with us this week for Wild Card WEEK. 
The gallery was full of all sorts of wonderful things us GIRLS just love!
I had a terrible time narrowing down my selection,  
but I know I can only pick one winner!

So......Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be...

Billie
I was really taken with Billie's card! 
She has such amazing coloring skills, not to mention that 
beautiful sky background, and that vine of flowers across the top! 

Congrats Billie!

Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com 

to get your Chic of the Week badge! 

I sure hope you will be back to join us tomorrow for Word Week hosted by Sharyn!

Take care,
Nanc'

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card. Appreciate all the kind words regarding my card. Thank you for the challenges each week.

Teresa Kline said...

congrats Billie..your coloring is perfect!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Our Visitors