Friday, May 13, 2016

Chic of the Week #342

What a great week this has been.....so many gorgeous cards!  I've had the pleasure of visiting each and every one of your blogs and enjoyed seeing your wonderful creations. Now for the hard part, picking a winner.

Chic of the Week is Carol Mayne


Carol's card just jumped out at me.  I think because her beautiful butterflies were so different.  I love the artsy style, the gorgeous color and her pretty background. Congratulations, Carol!  Please contact me at sharynp281@yahoo.com, and I will send your Chic of the Week badge to you.

Visit the Just Us Girls blog tomorrow to see what Judy has in store for us with Trend Week!

Happy Stamping,
Sharyn

2 comments:

cm said...

WOW! Talk about a wonderful start to my day! Thrilled and honoured that my butterflies caught your eye! THANK YOU! I'll send an email right away; my blog will be proud to sport your badge!
~carol

Macimbalo said...

Oh my, this is a beautiful card! Congrats!

Our Visitors