Friday, February 13, 2015

Chic of the Week #279

A huge THANK YOU to all who played this week in our Word Week of Love!  I love, love, love all the entries.  Thank you to all of you for joining in on the challenge! I  enjoyed visiting each one of your blogs and to look at your wonderful creations.  

I have to choose just one winner, so here goes.....

It's Jerrie, and here is her card, which is a tribute to her mother.  Jerrie, please contact me through email at drowley6@stny.rr.com for your badge!



 Jerrie definitely expresses her LOVE for her mother in her
card and in her story! 
 I hope you'll take a minute and visit her blog.
Again, Thank YOU to everyone who joined in this week's challenge and 
come back tomorrow because INA is following me 
with another great trendy challenge!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Our Visitors