Friday, January 16, 2015

Chic of the Week #275

Congratulations to all of you for showing us the many ways you all use stencils. I loved seeing all of the amazing stenciling this week!

So many wonderful creations, it makes it hard to choose just one.  There is one that really wowed me with how she added another element to stencil through giving it so much texture and depth.  Our Chic of the Week is Shery!


Congratulations, Shery!  I love how textured those flowers look and  the way you defined the edges with black.  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com for your Chic of the Week Badge.

Come back tomorrow to see the great color combo for our Color Challenge.  Hope you all play along with us again next week.




2 comments:

Shery Russ said...

Goodness! This is a wonderful surprise! Thank you, Sue, for picking my card! Very honored to be Chic of the Week! :o)

Judy Woodland said...

Congrats, Shery, your card is beautiful, and so unique!!

Our Visitors