Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome New Jugheads!

[You can find the current challenge HERE]



We here at Just Us Girls are happy to give a formal WELCOME and introduction to the 2 newest Team Members or Jugheads as we refer to ourselves!


                      

Hi there! I'm Chris Dring and I'm a paper hoarder. Whew! So glad I got that

off my chest! LOL! I'm the new girl on the block here at Just Us Girls. I am

beyond excited to be a part of this design team! I got started in paper

crafting as a scrapbooker back in 2007, when my parents celebrated their

50th wedding anniversary. My brothers and sisters all celebrated with them

at a beach house, and I wanted to make them a keepsake to remember the

celebration. Forward a couple years later and I tried making my first card.

I was hooked and never looked back! I started my blog,

www.chrispyscreations.blogspot.com to share what I made and to be inspired

by others. I've made some fabulous bloggy friends and hope to make more as a

DT member of Just Us Girls!

 and 


My name Is Ina. I live in Sunny Queensland Australia.

I am married and have 2 grown daughters and 4 grandchildren.

For a lot of my married life I was involved with breeding and showing Quarter Horses.

I started getting interested in digital scrapbooking and went on to the same with cards but it wasn't till I retired that my spare time started getting used up with paper and all things that go with it.

I love to spend my time gardening and scrapbooking but somehow my card making has taken over.

 I love the challenges our craft gives us and always try to learn from them.

We can't wait to see their sample creations!  Both Ladies will officially be starting this Saturday!  Please join us in welcoming them to the Team!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Congrats ladies!! You'll love being part of this team :)

Nancy said...

Welcome again ladies....so glad your both official JUGHEADS!

Ina G said...

I feel so privileged and happy to be part of this great Team. Thank You.

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Congratulations ladies!

Unknown said...

well commented and it disappeared, so sorry if two come up. Congratulations to Ina, and the others as well. Way to go,

Darnell said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Chrisp and Ina!!! Hugs, Darnell

Our Visitors