Friday, September 26, 2014

Chic of the Week # 259 and New Members!

Hello Nancy Here...boy that week flew by!

I have the Honors of announcing our Newest Members of our Design Team.

Yes, I said members...with an s! 
The girls and I decided to add 2 new members to the team and without
further ado those girls are...
Chris and Ina!
We are going to have a formal announcement for them on Oct. 1st
along with links to their blogs and a bio to learn
 a little bit more about them as well!
Congrats Ladies!

Now onto our Chic of the week!

Thanks to everyone that played along with us!
We loved all the different shades of Pink and Ivory we had, not to mention the
 variety of cards and or projects.  What a great diversified gallery!

Okay on to this week's winner! 


Congratulations!


Barbara- BaMo-Arts



I really loved this shaker card and what I think sets this
shaker apart from others I have seen, was the embossed
edges and the the hearts both in and outside the card!
Not to mention that cute envelope!

Well done Barbara!  

Please contact me at
wer4art@aol.com
so that I may get you your Chic of the Week Badge to
display on your blog!

Make sure your back here tomorrow
as Sue V. has a wonderful photo for us this week!
See you then,

Nanc'












No comments:

Our Visitors