Saturday, September 28, 2013

Just Us Girls #208 - Inspiration Picture


Hello, lovely friends of Just Us Girls!  It's your old pal, Elise,
 saddling up in hostess position: I am gushing with fall goodness,
as it is one FABULOUS honor for me to share with you, these snapshots
of inspiration that are personal favorites {and possibly future paintings!}
for yours truly.  I hope you are in the mood for some sparkly autumn crafting, 
as THIS outstanding team has done, for your pleasure.  I am DELIGHTED
and very sad, at the same time, since this is to be my last time hostessing, 
in the official capacity of "Jughead." *Sniff Sniff* 


I love these girls. I love THIS challenge.  I love the output that gets shared,
and the spirit of our regulars and enthusiastic newcomers, because THIS is
the grandest place for inspiration, learning and fellowship, ever!  I have enjoyed
my time here, tremendously!  Behind the scenes, I am using up all the tissue in
the place, because leaving {before I'm kicked out!} is not my forte. LOL

So, this is me, being a "grown up".  I'm elbow deep in a full load of Adobe
classes at my local junior college...{So if you heard me cursing... SORRY!}
And once that is absorbed, I'm "self employed" in the fine art capacity!  That's
right - PAINTER GIRL is going to be infiltrating my blog, so I hope you'll 
visit me every now and again.  I specialize in animal portraiture, but also love
landscape, floral and just painting from NATURE!  ...  ALSO, I'm NEVER 
giving up stamping {EVER!} and my love of the paper craft world, 
so don't cry for me, Argentina...  It's ALL good!  

And SPEAKING of good!  Get READY for some pumkin spice
Check out this week's STUNNING output from the talented team of
Just Us Girls!   







Maria



Tangii


Elise


Thank you, again, ALL-O-LOVELY you'ds!  Playing with you all,
has been SUCH a wonderful journey!  THANK you, and see you soon!

We also want to bid a fond farewell to Tangii who is also playing in her last challenge as a JUGs design team member.  Tangii has been such an asset to our team and will be sorely missed.  You can still see her creations on her blog The Inking Spot of Crain Creations.  Please stop by and leave her some much deserved love!  Best wishes to you Tangii!

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS208. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.



Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, October 3rd. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!



1 comment:

Scrappy Géri said...

thank you for the inspiration ;)
fall is such a beautiful season ;)

Our Visitors