Friday, March 1, 2013

Chic of the week #177


I am so glad yall liked my Photo Inspiration!  I LOVED seeing all of the different takes on it!!  In short, you all rocked it :)  Thanks so much to all that played along.

This week's Chic of the Week is Lucille K with this fabulouscard.


I just love the background paper and all of the textures and the layout is just fab!!  Congratulations, Lucille.  Please e-mail me and at tangii at tangiink dot com so I can send you your Chick of the Week badge.

Here are a few other cards that stood out...

Kat had wonderful texture and deep rich colors.

Nancy's clean and simple use of colors caught my attention along with the textures she included.

Joanna K made an amazing little box with fabulous treasures in it.

Thanks to everyone for playing along!  Come back tomorrow for a fabulous sketch challenge hosted by Miss Lisa.

No comments:

Our Visitors