Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just Us Girls #177 - Photo Inspiration


Hey yall!  Tangii here hostessing my VERY first challenge as a JUGHead :)  and of course I blew it with the graphic, as soon as my "boo boo" gets fixed I'll add it here.  So sorry!  Today is Photo Inspiration day so I thought I'd find a photo that reminded me of my stamp room... the colors are close :)  but I LOVE all of the textures in this picture.



The JUGHeads did an amazing job with the photo!  Check it out, then get yourself inky and linky up your own interpretation!



Tangii #177

Marisa

Lisa - off this week
How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS177. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, February 28th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Our Visitors